SLCNWEBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Globe Unlimited YM Chat - Free! (sept. 5 to oct. 8)

Go down

Globe Unlimited YM Chat -  Free! (sept. 5 to oct. 8) Empty Globe Unlimited YM Chat - Free! (sept. 5 to oct. 8)

Post by hezrock Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 pm

Para wala nang GTG, ituloy-tuloy ang kwentuhan sa YM kahit wala ka na sa tapat ng computer with Unlimited chat through Yahoo Messenger! Free trial period from September 5 to October 4, 2008.
How do I start using UNLICHAT?

2.1. Make sure that your phone has the correct GPRS settings before downloading.

2.1.1. To get the correct GPRS settings on your phone, text GO to 2951. Ex: GO N73 to 2951.

2.1.2. You can also call our hotline at 211 using your Globe phone or 730-1000 to request for the settings.

2.1.3. Save the settings once received. You will get the following:

myGlobe CONNECT
myGlobe MMS
myGlobe Internet (for Postpaid)
myGlobe INET (for Prepaid)
2.1.4. Use myGlobe Connect as your default APN when downloading and connecting to the service.

2.2. Start downloading the mobile application for FREE:

2.2.1. Text CHAT to 2979. You will get an SMS with the link www.unlichat.com. Click on the link or open it from your mobile internet browser. Click the BUY link to download the UNLICHAT application through your phone’s internet browser. (Note that Price is P0.00 and that downloading of application is free of charge.)

2.2.2. You may also go to myGlobe WAP at wap.portal.globe.com.ph. Select the Messaging link, click on the UNLICHAT link and download the application.

2.3. After download, install the application when prompted.
2.4. Click on the UNLICHAT icon from the Applications folder to launch it.
2.5. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password.

*You must have a Yahoo! ID to use the service. To signup, go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/.

3. What phone models does UNLICHAT support?

The following handsets are supported:
Nokia: 3230, 6120c, 6630, 6680, N70, N73, N76, N80, N95, E65
Sony Ericsson: K610i, K800i, K810i, W810i, W910i, W880i, W660i

We will continuously update the list of supported phones so do check this site again in case your phone is not included currently.

For more info, visit Globe Unlichat guidelines: http://www1.globe.com.ph/feature.aspx?artid=133
hezrock
hezrock
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 218
Batch : Invictus 2006
Section : 3
Schools/Colleges : O.B. Montessori (Greenhills), Philippine School (Oman), UST, TUA
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down