SLCNWEBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition

5 posters

Go down

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Empty NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:05 am

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition
- guidelines on how to use this online nursing reference

I've been using this online reference when I was still a nursing student. Very helpful talaga siya lalo na pagdating sa mga case presentations. Konti lang kami nakakaalam nitong online reference na ito dati. Sa mga kaibigan ko lang din binibigay mga ganitong reference. But I think it's time to share this reference to all the SLCN students.=)

The Nursing Care Plan is password protected. Please follow the steps below in order to access the reference.

**Note: Pls. don't ever attempt to change the password!

Step 1: Click the Nursing Care Plan link: click here >> NURSING CARE PLAN

Step 2: Log-in

USERNAME: sassociation

PASSWORD: demerol

Step 3: Once you have logged-in, look for the "COURSES" then click the link: Ackley: Nursing Diagnosis Handbook 6th or 7th Edition (Pls. refer to the picture below encircled red).

* In my opinion, 6th Edition's layout is more user friendly compared to 7th Edition. Just click Ackley: Nursing Diagnosis Handbook 6th Edition instead of the 7th Edition.

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Carepl10

Step 4: After doing the step 3, you will be taken to a new page.

Look at the left side of the page. On the left side you will find the navigation menu. Click on the "Course Documents" (Pls. refer to the picture below encircled red).

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Carepl11

Step 5: After doing step 4, a new page will load up.

Click "Care Plan Constructor" (Pls. refer to the picture below encircled red).

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Carepl12

Step 6: After doing step 5, a new page will load up.

Look for Start New Plan.

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Carepl13

Then you will find the following set of letters:

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Carepl14

Click on the letter of a disease/problem.

Example: Your patient is diagnosed with Diabetes... click on "C-G" and look for Diabetes, then click on the disease and all the possible Nursing Diagnosis will appear. Then, click the nursing diagnosis that you want, then you will find everything that you need! You will find the nursing interventions and the rationale for each interventions. Then just copy and paste it!

**Note: This is only for your reference. Pls. don't rely exclusively on these care plans. If you still have some time, it is best to go to the library and borrow/read other references. Nursing interventions may vary from one patient to another. You should always make a care plan base on your patient's condition. You don't have to copy everything in the care plan.

So, there you have it. I hope this reference will help, guide and make your nursing life more easier. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://slcnwebs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Empty Re: NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition

Post by jenno Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:42 pm

thanks thanks a lot Smile

jenno

Male
Number of posts : 3
Batch : insignis
Section : 3Nu09
Schools/Colleges : Colegio Monterei de Pila, Science and Technology School of Los Banos
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Empty Re: NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition

Post by epitome_ken Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Nice! Very nice! Thanks for the nursing resources. Helped me alot Smile

epitome_ken
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 72
Batch : Amaranth
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

8th edition is now available. Just log-in sa site tapos makikita niyo sa "courses" yung 8th edition.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://slcnwebs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NURSING CARE PLANS 6th and 7th Edition Empty reply

Post by JohnDavis Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 pm

I am so glad you shared the new guide with us here. It was easy to follow & understand. I appreciate the efforts from you side. Thanks!
LVN Bay Area

JohnDavis

Male
Number of posts : 2
Batch : 1989
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yssah Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 pm

does this still work?

yssah

Female
Number of posts : 1
Batch : 2015
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down