SLCNWEBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 1 - Ang sarap dito

2 posters

Go down

Project 1 - Ang sarap dito Empty Project 1 - Ang sarap dito

Post by hezrock Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Finally! After weeks of news and speculations about the formation of an all-star band, here comes the newest band to conquer the radio airwaves and Philippine music channels. Welcome PROJECT 1!

Project 1 is composed of Raimund Marasigan of Sandwich for vocals, Clem Castro of Orange and Lemons (guitars), Francis Reyes of The Dawn (guitars), Carlos Calderon of Chicosci (bass), Jazz Nicolas of Itchyworms (drums), Uela Basco of Chilitees and Katwo Librando of former Narda and Duster, both ladies are on vocals.

Their debut single is entitled Ang Sarap Dito. I really like this song, it's happy and very lively. Their sound is upbeat and has a touch of electronic, pop, rock maybe some new wave 80s sound. I guess that's what you get when you fuse the band members' influences.

I can't really say much about the band for now, I still have to get more infos about the band and listen to their songs other than Ang Sarap Dito. What I can say for now is that this is realy a promising band, lots of talent and hopefully they make it big in the charts.

For now watch their newly launched music video Ang Sarap Dito. Enjoy watching and feel the vibe. I hope you'll like it much as I do. Smile Supportahan ang OPM bands! And by the way you can vote the video in MYX music channel.

hezrock
hezrock
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 218
Batch : Invictus 2006
Section : 3
Schools/Colleges : O.B. Montessori (Greenhills), Philippine School (Oman), UST, TUA
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Project 1 - Ang sarap dito Empty Re: Project 1 - Ang sarap dito

Post by jerseynumber27 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:46 pm

WOW.Smile
Raimund is like <3.
Super ALL-STAR band ah.Very Happy
jerseynumber27
jerseynumber27

Female
Number of posts : 27
Batch : insignis
Schools/Colleges : St. Paul College, Pasig
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://wishinglampara.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hezrock Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Ginamit pala yung song para sa latest Coke commercial at sa Pinoy Big Brother Teen edition.
hezrock
hezrock
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 218
Batch : Invictus 2006
Section : 3
Schools/Colleges : O.B. Montessori (Greenhills), Philippine School (Oman), UST, TUA
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum