SLCNWEBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post your personal back grounds here....

3 posters

Go down

post your personal back grounds here.... Empty post your personal back grounds here....

Post by faoron Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 pm

wala lang ginawa ko for my classmates way back third year collge pa ko....post your personal back grounds here.... Bgmagis_version2-1
faoron
faoron
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 155
Batch : Magis
Section : nuQuatro \"ALLSTARS\"
Schools/Colleges : University of St Tomas Highschool/ UST hs
Company : Pelican,DATEL,MADCATZ
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.freewebs.com/nuquatro

Back to top Go down

post your personal back grounds here.... Empty Re: post your personal back grounds here....

Post by ortholover Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:46 am

i sort of screwed up sa uploading ng image sa servimg.com... nakapag-upload ako ng 3 times... [3nu01 images...]

if its not that burdensome, pabura na lang po sa servimg.com account... thanks... ill study muna this forum para di na pumalpak sa uploading and posting...

thanks...

ortholover...

ortholover

Male
Number of posts : 9
Batch : Magis 2008
Section : UNO
Schools/Colleges : Our Lady Of Perpetual Succor College, Trinity University of Asia - St. Luke's College of Nursing
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

post your personal back grounds here.... Empty Re: post your personal back grounds here....

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 pm

ortholover wrote:i sort of screwed up sa uploading ng image sa servimg.com... nakapag-upload ako ng 3 times... [3nu01 images...]

if its not that burdensome, pabura na lang po sa servimg.com account... thanks... ill study muna this forum para di na pumalpak sa uploading and posting...

thanks...

ortholover...
Good day!

First of all, welcome dito sa forums. Nice to see new members making a post. Very Happy

to help you with your picture uploading problem, after uploading a pic di ba may lalabas na mga url (links) ng picture, copy mo lang yung pinaka last url then paste mo dito, then put the tag post your personal back grounds here....  at the start of the url and the tag at the end of the url. I hope this solves your problem. Looking forward to your successful pic upload and post. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://slcnwebs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ortholover Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 am

well thanks... i'll do that sometime... Very Happy

ortholover

Male
Number of posts : 9
Batch : Magis 2008
Section : UNO
Schools/Colleges : Our Lady Of Perpetual Succor College, Trinity University of Asia - St. Luke's College of Nursing
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by faoron Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:57 pm

post your personal back grounds here.... Magis_bg-section4-1
faoron
faoron
Active SLCNWeber
Active SLCNWeber

Male
Number of posts : 155
Batch : Magis
Section : nuQuatro \"ALLSTARS\"
Schools/Colleges : University of St Tomas Highschool/ UST hs
Company : Pelican,DATEL,MADCATZ
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.freewebs.com/nuquatro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down